That's the kind of answer I wanted to hear, however, the Help Pages from
CUCM are a good idea as well.

All my projects with CUCM were NON-NANP, that's why I had this question in
my head. I almost blew my head off trying to figure out how to use
Globalization and Localization here in Brazil. We dial 0 for outside line,
8 numbers for local, 00+12 for long distance (where it's 0 outiside 0 XX <-
Long Distance Carrier, XX for State code and the remaining 8 digits for the
number), and the international, that goes 000 + carrier (2 digits) + ! (or
T in H323).

We have to specify carriers according to what the customer wants. Sometimes
they have plans with all the carriers here in Brazil. Picture that...

And in some cases we are required to use the Long Distance code, for local
and the same for long distance. For example: Here in Sao Paulo, my number
is "11-88881111" If I call anybody in Sao Paulo, I only dial 8 digits. If I
am dialing another city with the same long distance code (11), you have to
dial the whole long distance plan (mentioned above) for a call that is not
long distance. So, each calling city has its own rule depending on the
calling number.

Now for the Missed/Received calls directory dial, imagine all I just
mentioned above. We have to create many route patterns or tranlations to
localize each city/zone. Pretty messed up, but good experience. I only used
Predot so far. I started using Predot Trailing # after I started studying
for my CCIE exam. Just being curious about the NANP:Predot

Thanks for the info Adam, it's now "clear as mud!" =)

Ashwani,

Inside Route Patterns, Calling/ed Transformation Patterns and Route Lists =)

*Emanuel Damasceno*