Correct, i also apply this command globally.

Well the point is, Its very easy to configure TEHO with Called Party
Transformation Pattern.
But If proctor is expecting to maintain the Called Display number in case
of TEHO,i am not suppose to use Called Party Transformation Pattern.
because it'll take preference over "*no supplementary-service h225-notify
cid-update*" command or Route Pattern Digit manipulation and change the
display number number on the calling phone.

So if nothing is mentioned in the lab about display number , we have to
take our own decision whether we want to maintain the display number or not.

What you guys will recommend, should it go for CPTP Digit manipulation dial
plan or RL/RG Digit manipulation Dial plan ?

On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 6:16 PM, datucha123 datucha123 <datucha...@gmail.com