see this guide:
http://www.netcraftsmen.net/component/content/article/70-unified-communications/714-how-to-disable-corporate-directory-in-cucm-7x.html

________________________________
 From: Peter Jeff <peterjeff2...@yahoo.com>
To: Jonathan Bourne <jonathan.bourn...@gmail.com>;
"ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com" <ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2011 8:08 PM
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Lab 6

Here is something new which i was stucked with
 2.2 IP Phone customization (Part I)  Directory Services

SB Phone 1 user is alleging unauthorized access of his Corporate directory
services from his phone and has asked to disable access to his IP Phone’s
Corporate Directory. You have management approval to disable the corporate
directory for this phone only. When the directory button is depressed it should
display no Corporate Directory.

(3 points)

thanks