This is a list of what we know could be required urls and features for any
given lab and were to go to find it if needed. Please add to the list below
as this was just a starting point. My intent is to have the urls needed as
part of the 20-30 minute initial read and documentation of the lab and than
have a better idea of where to go for things that may come out of the blue.

SRND7x

   1. IPMA =  p936
   2. EM  = p929
   3. CUPS = p897

CCX Doc
ICD + 1button = Support > voice & CUCM > Contact Center Express

MVA = CUCM > help > search > mobile voice access > look for H323/PRI

CME Feature and configuration = Documentation > CME> tech notes and config
guide