Hi Micheal,

Start with international ,national and mobile number calls dial plan
with following. You need to manipulate called number either in CUCM or
at gateway. For ease you can use 0T at POTS dial peer so that
international call will be send with 00 prefix and national/mobile
call with 0 prefix which also might be expected from PSTN provider.

0.00!#       International calls
0.00!        International calls

0.0[2-9]!#   Germany national calls
0.0[2-9]!    Germany national calls

0.01[5-7]!#   Germany Mobile Numbers
0.01[5-7]!

There are many non geographical numbers in Germany which you need to
take care of if there is any dial plan requirement.

Use following links to more about Germany dial plans and specific city
codes perfixes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telephone_numbers_in_Germany
http://www.howtocallabroad.com/results.php?callfrom=india&callto=germany

Regards,