Nice Link & watched the video fully.

As mentioned in this QLM , we should configure SRST router as dhcp server &
provide gateway address as tftp (option 150) as well. Reason quoted is
during wan failure phones will not have access to CUCM which provides DHCP
& TFTP services.

I have never configured dhcp in Router  ( & used helper address to remote
dhcp server ) & srst works fine & I have a doubt if we should provide
redundant DHCP & TFTP & is it really possible.