Great thanks Peter.  From my reading that definitely looks like the right
command, "switchport voice detect cisco-phone". This appears to protect the
voice vlan, but allows a PC or other device on access vlan.  Appears if a
device wants to communicate on the voice vlan is has to have drawn PoE from
the switch, speak CDP and be full-duplex.

If any of these requirements are not met then the port is error disabled.

Here is what I did for testing (right now only have remote access to a
vrack)

**Testing Full duplex**

Port 1/0/2 is setup as a typical 3750 port with a 7960 cisco phone.
Confirmed inline power is drawn.

1. Power is Up/Up.  Shows up in CDP neighbor.
2. Added switchport voice detect cisco-phone, port Up/Up.  Shut/no shut.
Went back to Up/Up.
3. Forced port to half duplex and status = errdisable.
4. Set to duplex full, shut / no shut, back to UP/UP.

**Testing PoE**

Port 1/0/23 is setup with 7962 but either a l2vpn or power brick, inline
power = 0.

1. Port is Up/Up.  Shows up in CDP neighbor, 0 power drawn from switch.
2. Added switchport voice detect cisco-phone immediately into errdisable.
3. Removed command, shut/no shut and back up.

I don't have a good way to test CDP errdisable portion within the vrack.  I
did try disabling cdp causing the phone to reside in the access vlan, than
making both voice and access the same but that didnt work.  Otherwise I
could do LLDP but the only PoE connected phone in IPX 3750 is a 7960 which
doesn't support it.

Thanks for the right direction Peter.  I saw error disabled and assumed
switchport security.  Overall due to the requirement of inline power I
doubt we will see this in the lab, but fun testing and I think a great
command I will add to my POE/CDP switch deployment template.

Chris