I'm familiar with this- I don't know if it is by design like the affects of
using Called Transformations at both the Route Pattern and Route List. It's
good to know about, I think it's just a lot easier to do it without gateway
called party transformation patterns (kind of defeats the object of Called
Party Transformation Patterns when you have to perform manipulations on the RP
or RL in combination with gw called party transformations).

Vik