Ken -

     I've copied our technical team on this for a response.

Also - I'd like to take this time to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!

Regards,

Wayne A. Lawson II - CCIE #5244 (R&S)
Founder, President & CEO - IPexpert, Inc., Proctor Labs, Inc. & Platinum
Solutions Group, LLC.
Mailto: wlaw...@ipexpert.com
Telephone: +1.810.334.1564
eFax: +1.810.454.0244