Hello,

I am very confused with the Called Party Globalization along with Local
Route Groups.

Let's take a look at the following example.

We have two site in USA:

 Site A with Area Code of 202
 Site B with Area Code of 512

So, now we create the Local Route Groups -  each Site Gateway is assinged
in its own Route Group, then DP is assigned the Local Route Group and etc.
Just the standard way, nothing hard here.

But now we have to create the Translation Patterns for PSTN Dialplan where
the + signs along with Area Codes and etc will be added, so that the called
number will become full E164. The Route Pattern is configured as "\+!" and
the Called Party Transformation at the GWs  will stripp uneccessary digits
from the Called Number, and if necessary will add digits for PSTN to route
them properly - Like 011 for International, 1 for National and etc.

Well here is no problem.

But now look, we have to create only one instance of Translation
Patterns as we are using Local Route Groups  -  for instance,
one International pattern, one National and etc, so that when the Site A
phone will make call to this Patterns it will go out through its Local
Route Group (GW), while when the Site B will make call to the same Pattern,
the call will be routed through its Local Route Group (GW).

Adding the + sign and digit 1 for International and National calls
respectavley to Called Number is not a problem.

The problem arrise when I am configuring the Local Area Pattern:

[2-9]XXXXXX

For this pattern to Globalize the Called Number I have to add the Area Code
as well, but how do I know which Area Code to add, when I have two Site
Phones,each Site having its own Area Code?

For insatance, when Site A Phone is calling through this pattern to its
local Area, then the 202 has to be added as the Area Code to Globalize the
Called Number, but when the Site B Phone makes call through this patterm I
have to add 512 as the Area Code to Globalize the Called Number.

How this situation is solved?