Gang -

     I think the 5th DSG is going to be uploaded this week. Matt / Vik - can
you verify?

Regards,

Wayne A. Lawson II - CCIE #5244
Founder & President
IPexpert, Inc., Proctor Labs, Inc., Masonic e-Institute of Technology, Inc., &
Platinum, Inc.

Mobile: +1.810.334.1564
eFax: +1.810.454.0130
Email: wlaw...@ipexpert.com