I cannot understand, how the Agent (IPPA or CAD) can show manually
configured Varibales values, until the call comes to Agents phone.

You can use the Get Reporting Statistics Step to gather info about the
Queue  -  But I do not know, how to pass that variables to Agents layout in
real time  - the call did not get to agents yet, so how that parameter is
dynamically updated on Agents screen?