Longtime since i play around 4.x but i guess the "CCMPWDChanger Tool"
or the adminutility is the way .

The password is stored in the sql db but i dont have this ccm to brows
the table location for you ,

Check this link and see if it will help :
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a0080557ba5.shtml

Ashraf