If you configure ccm-manager config, it will try to configure all 24/32 PRI
ports, and if you are not using full PRI, then you have to manually disable
unused PRI channels, and also configure the B channel maintenance in CUCM,
so that after every reload the Router will not try to configure all PRI
channel again.

Bu if you are using manual MGCP configuration, you do not have such problem
in case of fractional PRI.