Assume the requirements state that :

a.       Site1 local calls should use Site1 Router and send 7digits to PSTN

b.      If Site1 Router is Unavailable use Site2 Router and send 10 digits
as a LD call

c.       Use local route groups for Site 1

Does this even make any sense?  I suppose I could put the SLRG as the first
RG in the above Route list followed of course by the RG for Site2 Router.
But in my mind this really doesn’t show the power or purpose of an SLRG.
Or am I just totally missing something here?

Thoughts?

KP