Hello,

I'm in lab 4 of the new 5 labs.  Question 6.4.  It's asking to configure
Live Reply.  The DSG says to just click the check box "Enable Live
Reply."  I've done so but when I press option 4 it says "this message
cannot get a reply."  I'm calling from the SiteC phone 1.

I added a user and mailbox for SiteC phone 1.  Now when I press option 4
I get an option to record a message for SiteC phone.  I cannot figure
out how to get it to dial the caller back.

I've googled and found nothing.  Any ideas?

John