Hello Experts,

I am trying to set up an AAR scenario for my studies. I configured 2
Locations, with unlimited bandwidth, but mandatory RSVP from HQ to BR2. I
wanna use 5 concurrent calls, and I am also using g729 between sites. I
added the MTP-HQ, and MTP-BR2 to CUCM, put them in a MRG, followed by MRGL,
and referenced it in its respective device pool. Reset all the phones.

So here is my config:
HQ
dspfarm profile 2 mtp
 codec g729r8
 rsvp
 maximum sessions software 5
 associate application SCCP

interface Serial0/0/1:0.2 point-to-point
 description TO BR2
 bandwidth 768
 ip address 10.10.112.1 255.255.255.0
 ip ospf mtu-ignore
 snmp trap link-status
 frame-relay interface-dlci 202
  class AutoQoS-FR-Se0/0/1:0-202
  auto qos voip trust
 frame-relay ip rtp header-compression
 ip rsvp bandwidth 136

BR2
dspfarm profile 1 mtp
 codec g729r8
 rsvp
 maximum sessions software 5
 associate application SCCP

interface Serial0/1/0:0.1 point-to-point
 description to HQ
 bandwidth 768
 ip address 10.10.112.2 255.255.255.0
 ip ospf mtu-ignore
 snmp trap link-status
 frame-relay interface-dlci 102 CISCO
  class AutoQoS-FR-Se0/1/0:0-102
  auto qos voip
 frame-relay ip rtp header-compression
 ip rsvp bandwidth 136

The main problem is that on the FIRST call it already says "Not Enough
Bandwidth", wasn't that supposed to happen if the 6th caller tried to make
a call? I already set to TRUE in Service Parameters for Automated Alternate
Routing, but it's not showing the "Not Enough Bandwidh, Rerouting" message.
I haven't configured my Partitions and CSSs yet, but what's up with the
first call not going through? Am I missing something?

*Emanuel Damasceno*
CCNP Voice