John/All,

We are not running into this bug since in lab #4 we do not make the Remote
Destination phone ring at all in this lab.

You will hit this bug and see that CFUR will not function correctly if the RD
rings (not the case in this lab).

I've tested the final solution and both the requirement in 5.1 (cell phone
rings into 2002 and SAP2 user sees "from 3002") and 5.2 (MVA) as well as the
CFUR requirement in 9.2 are all fully functional.

Not to say that I don't appreciate awareness of the information you provided-
thanks!

Vik Malhi – CCIE #13890
Managing Partner - IPexpert, Inc.

Telephone: +1.810.326.1444 ext 420