Hello,

Assume that we have G711 and G729 MTP's in first MRG, and then Xcoder in
the next MRG:

MRGL oder:

1) MRG_MTP

2) MRG_Xcoder

So as we know, CUCM can allocate the required MTP's based on codec -  if
call is going to be g711 then the G711 MTP will be allocated, and if the
call is going to be G729, then G729 MTP will be allocated.

But it is also possible for G729 call to use G711 MTP but with Transcoder
support  - IP Phone G729 to Xcoder G729, Xcoder G711 to MTP G711.

So when the G729 call comes to CUCM, will the CUCM allocate G729 MTP, or
will try to allocated G711 with Transacoder?

Here is also another example, with the same question:

MRGL order:

1) MRG_MTP_G711

2)MRG_MTP_G729

3)MRG_Xcoder

In second example, as the G729 call can use G711 MTP with Transcoder
support, will the CUCM allocate G711 MTP along with Transcoder, as the G711
MTP is first in order, or it will look down and allocate G729 MTP?