Here's an even better tool than triple combo, TranslatorX:
http://www.employees.org/~pgiralt/TranslatorX/

Triple Combo can't handle the new CUCM trace formats, but TranslatorX works
with all CUCM versions (through 8.6).  Also translatorX can draw nice ladder
diagrams of call flows that you can click on to see the message contents.

Joe