Hi,

 Dears plz if u suppose this NDA violation plz discard this mail.

I take my first attempt & I failed.

  I get 0 points in UCCX section & presence I dont know why?
the uccx script was working fine with me & I tested it 3 times & related to
presence it was easy question & I solved it and it was working fine.
so my question if the UCCX script was working fine & the presence also was
working fine what cisco exactly expected from our side, I don't know if they
are looking for some thing else so plz can u suggest any thing related to uccx
& presence so we can achieve cisco requirements in the next attempt

Regards