It's really very sad moment when we lose our close friends but this is life,
no one will stay on earth forever.

 My condolences to you , his friends and family.

Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 01:59:03 -0200
From: aedamasc...@gmail.com
To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Tragic news

Hello brothers,

I just like to let you know that my friend and study partner, Jeferson Guardia
CCIE #28157, has passed away yesterday.

He was a skateboarder and day before yesterday, he fell, hitting his head. He
didn't want to go to the hospital, because he thought he was ok. According to
his father he passed in his sleep due to a blood clot in his brain. This is a
tragic moment for all his family and friends.

I thought I should share this with you guys because he's been very active here
on the list, and we were studying together for the CCIE Voice. He was a great
motivator and helped me get out of my personal problems so I could focus on my
studies. It's sad how life is, and what shocks everybody the most is that he
was only 24 years old (soon to be 25 on March 20th).

Mourning, but still on the fight... =(
Emanuel Damasceno
CCNP Voice

_______________________________________________ For more information regarding