I have tried both calls at the site and calls at another site.

Here is the config (slightly modified) I always use at home where it works
all the time.  RD is 10 Digits.  Based on the ANI from my PSTN router being
10 digits in my home lab I have used full match but that has not been the
case during my live attempts.

I will test with changing ANI to 7 digits with a 10 Digit RD and setting the
match to partial just to see if I can replicate the problem. For future I
guess I will just always leave to full match and set the RD accordingly. The
thing is that I have prompted for my pin so it seemed like it was matching
ok.

voice translation-profile INBOUND
 translate called 1

voice translation-rule 1