Ken,

All you need to do is let them know you were connected at that time (they
can see it in their logs) and they will issue you a voucher.

They're cool about it, but don't expect them to go after you to give you
the voucher. When you have problems, contact the support immediately. I had
all my problems solved and some of my vouchers were given back to me (new
voucher, that is), when I was labbing with them.

I hope this helps.
*Emanuel Damasceno*
CCNP Voice