Personally I went 3 different locations before for voice. I rate

1) sydney the highest due to their proctor (maybe it's a small group always?).
He will give some advise before the lab (although it's more for r&s). Nearer to
my location as well. When asked him question about my concern, he told me that
this wasn't part of their test plan. I pass here.

2) Belgium ---> got food voucher, free flow of food for your lunch! It's a
local lab. Definitely everything is better here. Proctor is ok, will get back
to your question after checking their note or marking scheme.

3) HK ---> nearest to my location, cheapest. However, when I have my lab
attempt there I always encounter fancy problems which I don't think I can go
into detail. I think it's cater to deter people from cheating but it wasted
part of your time in order to troubleshoot those issue.

Those are IMO. Your mileage may varies.

Sent from my iPhone
Pls pardon my fat fingers.