From: khaled Saholy [mailto:khaled_sah...@hotmail.com]
Sent: 16 March 2012 01:50 PM
To: Rynard Coetzee; gogli...@gmail.com
Cc: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: RE: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Problem with dial-peers in SRST

Adding to what Goerge said, In SRST mode, users will dial as in normal CUCM
mode, but we need to think about the correct dial-peers destinations.

So I suggust you remove the dial-peers 7 and 10 and modify the dial-peer 11 for
national dialing.
Like the following example:
dial-peer voice 11 pots
translation-profile outgoing 164
destination-pattern 91[2-9]..[2-9]......
port 0/0/0:15
forward-digits 11

I guess the "translation-profile outgoing 164" is for translate calling number
to full E164 format.

Try and let us know the result.

Khaled