Can anyone tell me why my learned ephone DNs would stay up even if I've removed
telephony-service, saved config, reloaded and then re-entered telephony service
back in.  I also have some extra dial-peers showing up that I do not
reckognize. See output of "show dial-peer voice summary" below.

20001  pots  up   up             4001$              0
50/0/1
20002  pots  up   up             4002$              0
50/0/2
20003  pots  up   up             4000$              0
50/0/3
20004  pots  up   up             A01$               0
50/0/10
20005  pots  down down           A4555A0000         0
50/0/1
20006  pots  up   up             4555               0
50/0/0
20007  pots  down down           A4555A0001         0
50/0/2
20008  pots  down down           A4555A0002         0
50/0/3

Thanks,

Justin McIntyre
Engineer
Mutual Telecom Services Inc.
a wholly-owned subsidiary of Black Box Corp.
COMM: (434)-946-1562
DSN: (312)-237-1562
CELL: (540)-312-9391
FAX: (434)-946-1510
[cid:image001.gif@01CD0DE8.A1F27E50][cid:image002.gif@01CD0DE8.A1F27E50][cid:image003.gif@01CD0DE8.A1F27E50]
****Please note new e-mail address****
justin.mcint...@blackbox.com<mailto:justin.mcint...@blackbox.com>

________________________________
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended
for the sole use of the individual to whom they are addressed. Black Box
Corporation reserves the right to scan all e-mail traffic for restricted
content and to monitor all e-mail in general. If you are not the intended
recipient or you have received this email in error, any use, dissemination or
forwarding of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
email in error, please notify the sender by replying to this email.

<<inline: image001.gif>>

<<inline: image002.gif>>

<<inline: image003.gif>>