Press Ctrl+C.
Regards,Ramy

Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 12:26:54 +0530
From: kew...@gmail.com
To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] CUE CLI is Blank

When I initially log-in to CUE , it shows blank. When I press ENTER , cursor
goes to next line , but no text displayed.

Any quicker solution before reloading / resetting  CUE ?

R3#service-module se
R3#service-module service-Engine 0/0 sess
R3#service-module service-Engine 0/0 session
Trying 10.10.112.2, 2194 ... Open

R3#service-module service-Engine 0/0 session
Trying 10.10.112.2, 2194 ...
% Connection refused by remote host
R3#service-module service-Engine 0/0 session clear
[confirm]
 [OK]
R3#
[Resuming connection 1 to 10.10.112.2 ... ]
[Connection to 10.10.112.2 closed by foreign host]
R3#