maybe a stupid Q - but as I've not been in the lab yet:

do we have telnet sessions available - or all console (low speed, specially
for debug)?
If so, is it on the same the local PC where we can use notepad? I guess the
UCCX won't have a putty client on it - so using notepad over there is not
ideal...

cheers,
Juan