Hi Juan,

Since it's now tomorrow in my region, I think we should say something about
this issue :-))

I assume that you've an H323 GW at HQ. If so, please remove both dial-peers and
replace with the following one and specify the codec to be g711ulaw.

dial-peer voice 2220 pots
 service mva
 incoming called-number 2220
 dtmf-relay h245-alphanumeric
 codec g711ulaw
 no vad

Also, make sure that when you configured the MVA service on the HQ router that
it has been loaded successfully.

application
 service mva http://177.1.10.10:8080/ccmivr/pages/IVRMainoage.vxml

 Once you hit enter the router will display a message that it was read
successfully.

Thanks,
Ramy

CC: kew...@gmail.com; ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com