Hey Graham,
If you have time, repeat them all, if you don't have time to repeat them all I would suggest creating a few multi-protocol labs by taking sections from all of them to create a couple monster labs. Also, I've heard that the 5-Lab Challenge is pretty spot on and would be a great investment for you.

Hope that helps,
Amp

Quoting Graham Newberry <gnewbe...@absnt.com>:

Are there any suggestions for which labs to repeat in Volume 2?  I am going
to finish all 10 once, but will not have time to go through them all again.
 From other's experience, are there 2 or 3 that are better to focus on in
Vol 2?  Should I mix Vol 1 back in at all?

Thanks,
Graham