I followed the demo and created 5 MS Loopback, put a "/d" in the shortcut of
IPBlue and then manually modify each loopback with a bogus MAC by incrementing
the MAC in the first loopback.  Then, I disable my real LAN port and run
multiple instance of VTGO Lite IP Blue but it seems like it is only seeing one
loopback and hence only one got a mac, the other instance has blank

I am using the Lite version

Thanks in advance for the help