Make sure both MTPs are in the correct device pools / regions on UCM.  If your
site A MTP and site C MTP are accidentally in the same region and you are
configured to use G711 within the region, you will see this behavior: you
negotiate bandwidth to use G711 for RSVP but throttle back when the endpoints
answer and actually use G729.

DQ
d...@cisco.com

Sent from my iPhone