Hi all,

Is vik not with ipx anymore? Sorry not following list for while.

On Saturday, June 9, 2012, Bill Lake <whl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Kevin Wallace and Anthony Sequeira are both very good and helpful.  The
class was great and we learned ways to sharpen are skills, strategy and
mindset.  I think it will be well worth the time.

> On Thursday, June 7, 2012, Randall Crumm wrote:
>
> Hi Wayne,
> I was in Ken's class tonight and I have to say I think this is awesome !
Way to go.
> Tonight, the first night, we talked lab strategy and went over hq switch
VLAN config and QoS
> I know from my lab experience, that this would have helped me out.I can't
wait for the other 7 classes.
> I also like that there is bonus material from Ken.
> One more cool thing, the sessions are recorded, which I like because I
know I won't be able to attend one of the sessions live.
> Bill Lake was online as well and very active on the Q and A. What did you
think Bill and anyone else on there tonight?

> Cheers,
> Randall
>
> ________________________________
Voice “Alchemy” Class….

> CCIE Voice Candidates -
>      I just released a blog, and feel that's it's important for you all
to check it out. I don't want this to seem like a sales and marketing pitch
(although it somewhat is?, but hopefully you all see the value towards this
as it pertains to your CCIE Voice 3.0 prep. I can't give any details, but I
would anticipate a new Voice blueprint being announced in the very near
future. If you're studying (and hoping to pass 3.0 before 4.0 is
introduced) - this post will help with that goal.
> Last Chance to Register for IPexpert’s Online Voice “Alchemy” Class….
> CCIE Voice 3.o Candidates,
> As most of you are aware – there are leaks that the CCIE Voice lab will
be changing soon. Although there hasn’t been an official announcement – I
anticipate that this announcement will come soon (possibly within the next
week or so). With that being said, if you’re studying for 3.0 – your window
of opportunity to pass this blueprint is shrinking!
> A few weeks ago we announced a new online class entitled “IPexpert’s
Online CCIE Voice Alchemy Class“. This course was announced (and offered)
due to, what we felt, was a need in the industry.We sought out one of the
industry’s most respected Voice Instructors – Kevin Wallace – and put the
course together. As you all know – IPexpert leads the industry in CCIE
Voice Lab training – as we have helped certify more CCIE Voice Engineers
than any company – worldwide. This course, is highly recommended by me and
our team. For such a nominal cost – it’s training that will drastically
improve your chances at passing this lab – in that limited window in which
the 3.0 lab will be offered.
> Here are a few facts:
> Q. When does this course start?
> A. Thursday, June 7, 2012, 8:00 – 10:30 PM EDT
>
> Q. Who should attend this course?
> A. This course assumes the student has already been through at least one
practice lab