Has anyone else had an issue where you cannot leave voicemail from the PSTN
phone and have it show up in CXN?  I only have this issue with Proctor
Labs, not in my home lab or in the real world.

I can leave messages internally without issue, but anything from the PSTN
phone does not get recorded on CXN.  Works fine to CUE from PSTN phone.  Am
I missing something?  My brain maybe...  8^)

Thanks,
Graham