The limit is 512 per CSS, including the separator between each partition name
when the CSS is stored in the database. The maximum total combined CSS of a
device CSS and a Line CSS is 512 + 512 = 1024.

If you try to add too many characters when creating or modifying a CSS, UCM
gives you an error stating "Update  failed. The list of Partition Names
(Clause) in a Calling Search Space is too long (etc.) ... "

If it's an existing CSS, the partitions already listed will continue to work.
If it's a new CSS, it won't be created until you remove some partitions from
the list or shorten the names.

DQ
d...@cisco.com<mailto:d...@cisco.com>

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 14, 2012, at 4:07 PM,
"eng_firasoq...@yahoo.com<mailto:eng_firasoq...@yahoo.com>"
<eng_firasoq...@yahoo.com<mailto:eng_firasoq...@yahoo.com>> wrote:

Dears,

 I read a bout Partiation & CSS limitation in the system guide for Cisco call
manager but I cant understand exactly what is the maximum number of character
for all partiations in CSS is it 1024 or 512. and if I exceed the limits what
will happen ?
If anybody work in that case ?

Regards

www.ipexpert.com<http://www.ipexpert.com>