Hello,

I've been trying to figure out soemthign having to do with IOS 12.4(22)T.  My
Gatekeeper licensing has expired and i am now getting the following error...

%LICENSE-4-INSTALL_EXPIRED: Expired license is loaded for feature: gatekeeper
1.0. UDI=CISCO2811:FTX1122A0BX; StoreIndex=0:Evaluation License Storage

I have erased all files in NVRAM, although it appears that i can not erase the
persistent-data file.  Also I have formated flash, put the IOS back on and
reloaded.  Upon reconfiguration of the router and enabling Gatekeeper i yet
again get a Gatekeeper evaluation license error.  I have never had this happen
to me becuase i have always completed a write-erase within the 60 days followed
by a reload, which i assume has started the counter over for the license.  I
have loaded 12.4(20)T which works just fine.  However, rather than just
bandaiding the situation , i would like to know how to keep using the same IOS
but just simply restart the evaluation period for the gatekeeper license.  Any
help that you all can provide would be much appreciated.  In the mean time i
will start reading up on how IOS licensing works and revisit the file storage
and configuration info.  Thanks in advanced!

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended
for the sole use of the individual to whom they are addressed. Black Box
Corporation reserves the right to scan all e-mail traffic for restricted
content and to monitor all e-mail in general. If you are not the intended
recipient or you have received this email in error, any use, dissemination or
forwarding of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
email in error, please notify the sender by replying to this email.