Here it i got something free for written http://www.cert k n o w
ledge.com/forum/index.php?/forum/61-ccie-voice-shares/ yes i also believe the
same  there is 2 ways either you go back to back attempts and get all the labs
after 4 to 5 attempts u know again they have to repeat and earn or get all
those above shit and pass  but its fine whatever u did in yr life atleast
experience counts but the pain is cisco guys has 3 free attempts we are not :)
Another pain is $$ cisco has increased before bec it went very less but why did
not decrease now when it is very high :) Yes my strategies was also same but i
just took the workbooks and practised practised + made searched the solutions
get the confirmation from srnds / configurations guides and then hitted! but it
was almost same still want to get confirmed whatever i am doing it is right or
wrong which also helps me to increase my knowledge. today i got some email from
the company with some Penta ccie + CCDE and all... Trust me when i meet those
guys they do not even know how to configure extension mobility i dont dought on
anyone just i believe doing 1 with 1000% perfection is much better then Penta
or 4 ccie thats what i feel so. A person can be master in only one technology
rest he earn to learn but that do not mean he is master on that!!! Question to
ciscx they allow to attempt freshers lets say if 10 years experience guy will
attempt or fail and if fresher pass who will be valueable  I have a answer
definetly fresher will pass bec he has time no time, no family load he wil make
attempts and clear it  10 years guy is working loaded with job/family other
stuff  I believe ccie is valueable cert atleast cisco shld put 5 years
experience letter from every company to allow this.. As per my strategy 400
ccie passing per month which is 4800 passing in every year  Right now ccie r*s
demand is totally gone from market i believe why so if cisco would only allow 5
years experience guy to attempt  still its business dont want to go in depth
but i believe my concerns are right... so some people choose real labs , some
it is not at all wrong bec they are just giving u path atlast you also have to
give hard work confirm your solutions understand the techology nt just close
the eyes and attempt. tc    From: sut...@gmail.com