From: Nicolas MICHEL <mcl.nico...@gmail.com>
To: Online Study <ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 1, 2012 4:11 PM
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] SIP/SCCP Phones ???

Hey Guys.

Just did my first session this morning and noticed that in a few labs that some
phones were using SIP.

One of my phone was luckily using SIP but upgraded through the WAN and I lost
so much time (upgrade took 3 hours ... blame the TFTP latency)

Can you guys tell me if I can revert the phone to SCCP and continue to use it
throughout my studies ?

Also I should modify the XMLdefault.cnf.xml on a local TFTP server to modify it
to SCCP right ?

Thanks for your help :)

Nic

--