August 13 in Aus sitting for voice. Got it. You sure you want to cheat?

DQ
d...@cisco.com<mailto:d...@cisco.com>

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 1, 2012, at 5:34 PM, "Nicolas MICHEL"
<mcl.nico...@gmail.com<mailto:mcl.nico...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi Steven and Dennis,

I just wanted to tell you that you are both idiots.

Coming here and trying to enroll people to cheat ? How smart is that ? Screw
you for fuck sake ....

I hope that these emails will be read by the CCIE Voice Program Manager and
that you register to cisco.com<http://cisco.com> using these emails adresses

I worked very hard to pass my CCIE and idiots like you are ruining all the
effort I (and many other people) put in that certification.

Dumbass.

Sorry for my language if I offended anyone.

Nic

On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 11:06 PM, steven smith