From: b...@ucguerrilla.com
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 09:25:35 -0400
To: nehal.ah...@msn.com
CC: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] CUCM BAckup & Restore

Nehal,
Are you using vmware ESXi 4.0 or later? If so, then you can use snapshots and
snapshot manager. So far, this is how I have been saving lab configs and moving
between configs. I have only gone through a few labs so I am not sure how
unwieldy this method will become over time. So far, it has been quick and
painless.
-Bill

--William Bellblog: http://ucguerrilla.comtwitter: @ucguerrilla

On Aug 8, 2012, at 2:53 AM, nehal ahmed wrote:Hi All,
I have been looking for an efficient way of doing CUCM, UNITY etc Backup &
Restore to progress with the Lab Practice.Right now it takes me an hour to take
backup and When staring another session I had to restore it and another hour is
wasted to get the last work done.
Will seek your valuable inputs.

Regards