Hi All,

It's probably a silly question, but it's some I struggle with more often
than I like.

Can some clarify for me how a "LOCAL" and "NATIONAL" call generally need to
be dialed / presented outside the U.S.

In all the practice labs I've done, dialing international is usually
straight forward - something like 90014085551212.

But my head spins when trying to understand what is a national call verus a
local call.

Lets say I have a International e164 phone number at +743 2202 4xxx at my
Site C location.

Is a "local" number anything in the XXXX XXXX format?
What would a National number in this example ?

It seems to me anything other than  XXXX XXXX , would be a International
call.
So I don't see where "National" fits in.

Also , when I see a number like XX XXXX XXXX on the PSTN phone, is that
automatically a International call ?

- Lab Rat