You shouldn't be using outcalling for mwi on the cue, so no.

DQ
d...@cisco.com<mailto:d...@cisco.com>

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 15, 2012, at 4:32 PM, "Krishna"
<vinayak_...@yahoo.com<mailto:vinayak_...@yahoo.com>> wrote:

hi folks,

i'd like to know whether we need to have create ephone-dn for mwi on and off
for mgcp gateway in cme srst mode... the cue is integrated with cucm, but in
fall back mode i was wondering if we have to create mwi dial-peers ???

In srst mode, i configured dial-p voip , and sip-ua and mwi server, and on
ephone-dn mwi sip....apart from this configuration do i required to create
ephone-dn for mwi as well/?

thank you
Krishna.