Hello,

I have the following scenario where ucm is syncing time from the router
loopback address. On the router I have the following:
ntp server 10.10.100.2
ntp source lo0
clock timezone PST -8
clock summer-time PDT reccuring
Given the above configuration, when I create the date/time group in UCM, do
I have to select the entry with the daylight time?
And if i not configure daylight savings time on the router (no clock
summer-time PDT reccuring) and I choose the entry with daylight time in UCM
is that ok?

Thank you