I always went GUI exclusively. IMO, you don't need to do it via CLI.

DQ
d...@cisco.com<mailto:d...@cisco.com>

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 22, 2012, at 10:27 PM, "Krishna"
<vinayak_...@yahoo.com<mailto:vinayak_...@yahoo.com>> wrote:

hi folks,

as everyone suggesting that one should be familiar with cli command for cue
setup and apparently i am following the same path suggested by experts... i did
ccn trigger, ccn application etc.... and when i look into cucm the cti rp and
cti ports were never registered, and so i went through gui where i was asked to
put the web administrator userid and password which is an additional task
compared to cli configuration, and after everything is done and saved the
config with reload at final step...viola cti port and cti rp both shows as
registered... This really took double time in term of reconfiguration and web
gui access... can anyone advice what i m missing in my cli approach...

note: after doing the cue configuration using cli, i saved the config and
reloaded the cue before approaching the gui process...

any advice is much appreciated.

thank you
krishna.