Hello,

I am starting for my CCIE Voice track. As a part of this preperation I
am building home lab for CCIE voice. I have installed Call Manager
7.0.1 on Dell 780 Optiplex dekstop running windows 7 64-bit  8 Gig
RAM,  Running VM workstation 7.0. I have create a VM  and call manager
installed successfully.

When I restart my virtual machine I am unable to logon into CLI using
admin userid and password. I am typing correct userid and password. I
am able to ping Virtual machine IP address but unanle to open http
url.?

Can someone please assist me if you have installed Call manager on virtual.

Thanks & Regards,
Ramcharan Arya
CCIE # 28926 ( Routing & Switching)