I have no inside info on this, but given that it wasn't announced at Cisco
LIVE! this year, I'd expect that the next revision, if it happens in the next
12 months, will be 2900 and 3900 series gateways with PVDM3's, 9.x trains of
software, and will include video endpoints of some fashion (8900 or 9900 series
phones, perhaps the Jabber for Windows Client, maybe even a VCS-registered
endpoint such as an EX unit or the Jabber Video client). As for timing, Cisco
LIVE! next year seems logical to me.

Again, this is all a guess and not based on any knowledge or fact.

DQ
d...@cisco.com

Sent from my iPhone