Threshold values are not referring to bandwidth - the refer to queue depth (or
buffers). The 3750 has buffers reserved per port and a pool of shared buffers,
hence why the value can be greater than 100%. If the question asks to address
output traffic based on bandwidth, you need to focus on shape and share
commands. If it wants you to address traffic based on queue depth, you need to
focus on thresholds.

DQ
d...@cisco.com<mailto:d...@cisco.com>

On Sep 3, 2012, at 11:36 AM, "Jason Murray"