 From: Krishna <vinayak_...@yahoo.com>
To: Kevin Spicer <ke...@kevinspicer.co.uk>
Cc: "Online Study (ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com)"
<ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com>; Gurpreet Singh Kukreja
<tycoononway1...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, September 7, 2012 8:31 PM
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] VoiceView/Service URL

Kevin,

we all under wrong assumption of using url authentication, if anyone used lab 5
workbook, it is clearly cited that url authentication were wrong except for
voiceview, in fact the url for authentication should be the CME ip not the CUE
ip... when we do integration with via web gui then the correct url were pushed
into the telephony-service otherwise those who do cli, they have to remember
this command for reference...

thank you
krishna.