Dear All,
I have an issue with Call FWD Unregistered.
The Scenario is ,
HQ and Site B is on CUCM and Site B is on CME. The GateKeeper is working fine
among them. When I put the Site B - WAN down to check SiteB phones are getting
calls from PSTN. (HA)
Results:From HQ Phone , The 4 digits Call when made is successfully forwarded
to SiteB Phone using the HQ-PSTN.
>From  Site C Phone , The Call directly exits from the PSTN of local Gateway
>(Site C). Where It should go through the gatekeeper and Farwarded by the HQ to
>reach Site B.Even if I shutdown the SiteC Dialpeer , and dial to SiteB it
>gives my unreachable tone.
Pleas help me to resolve this issue.
Regards
Nehal